Leading the future of health care.
Many organizations have a mission statement; we have a calling: to lead the way to a better future for health care. Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, we are shaping the future of health care in the nation. Currently we have the following opportunities:
PULMONARY/CRITICAL CARE/SLEEP PHYSICIANS
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 65-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Competitive Salary
- Mortgage Loan Program (approval required)
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Excellent Retirement Plans
Currently, we are seeking Fellowship-trained physicians in the following locations:
- San Rafael: Pulmonary/Critical Care possible Sleep. (5) in Group. 12-bed ICU no trauma. UBUS/Argon/ILD
- Stockton/Modesto: Pulmonary Critical Care. Congenial (6) in group covers (2) ICU’s. Growing communities in affordable Central Valley.
- Vacaville/Vallejo: Pulmonary/Critical Care located between Sacramento and San Francisco
Our Pulmonary/Critical Care and Sleep practices are unique to each individual Medical Center. Please call Ken for more details.
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell). We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor